Polydip is proud of its reputation as one of the most reliable powder coaters in the industry. This is made possible through a team of over 15 personnel with a combined experience level of over 100 years. Continuous improvement investment in equipment includes a stripping oven, 2 automatic, conveyorised powder coating lines and a booth and batch oven system so we can accommodate parts over 8 metres in length, 2 metres in width and 2.5 metres in height.
- Hanging stage. Purpose built, "smart", hanging jigs mean we can maximise line density to provide the most competitive pricing. It is important that parts are supplied with well positioned hanging points.
- High Pressure Phosphate Pre-treatment acid wash and rinse stage is essential to ensure the product surfaces are free of contamination for the best possible coating result. PH levels are constantly monitored to ensure optimal results. A critical stage that is often compromised by poor hand wiping practices which is inadequate, inconsistent and costly.
- Eco-seal Pre-treatment, chromate free, pre-treatment stage which is designed to increase the adhesion characteristics of the item. (Optional).
- Dry-off oven section to vaporise residue from the pre-treatment stages.
- Dual Operator Powder Coating stage. This is where the "magic happens". Our operators are fully qualified with many years of experience to ensure you get the best result.
- Curing stage. Powder is baked onto the product to produce a result which rivals many wet paint applications from a cost and quality perspective. We maintain consistent speed and temperatures to ensure coating integrity.
- Packing stage. Arguably one of the most critical processes requiring utmost care, skill and attention to make sure transport damage is minimised. It can be an expensive exercise sending product back for rework and missing leadtimes.